Best Hair Straightener ever!!!!!!! :)

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Remington Wet 2 Straight

Remington Wet 2 Straight

“Best Hair Straightener ever!!!!!!! :)”

Written on: 04/02/2012

After having this straightener for a couple of months.......i absolutely LOVE it. I use it every single morning and it has never damaged my hair and all of my friends love my hair they always ask me how i do it and i always tell them it was because of the " Wet2straight Remington straightener". I think it is a wonderful straightener and people should buy it. I would never regret having this wonderful straightener EVER!!!!! I liked that it can straighten your hair when it is wet. I would have liked to know before i purchased it what the cloud button meant. I am pretty sure the green means- your hair is dry and the blue means- your hair is wet.

I would just like to recommend this straightener for everyone because i guarantee it will make you happy and you will get a lot of good compliments :)

Enjoy;)

• 1-6 months

Owned Product For

• S-7901

Model (eg. SCP 5.2a)

Does Product Have a Hologram?

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/06/2012

Hi, This is nice but very easy to broke it.. Please send me email where can i send the nearest service center of this.. I bought 2 but quickly broken. My email add is diday07@yahoo.com Please give me the nearest service center here in dubai.