LT'S Hair Straighteners are amazing! So happy!

From 1 review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

marie88's review of LT'S Salon Professional Hair Straighteners

LT'S Salon Professional Hair Straighteners

“LT'S Hair Straighteners are amazing! So happy!”

Written on: 07/03/2013 by marie88 (0 reviews written)

I was a little cautious about looking for anything other than GHD's, which I have always used. But recently my GHD's packed in so instead of forking out £100 I decided to have a look around.

I came across these new LT'S on the web and they looked pretty good, less than half the price of GHD's plus had some great reviews already for such a new product.

LT'S also offered an amazing guarantee and would give me my money back, within 30 days, after trying them out, if I decided I didn't like them!

I was so amazed when I got them and used them for the first time, and now after using LT'S for the past few weeks, I actually like them better than my old GHD's!

I can set the right temperature for my hair, so it doesn't get damaged. I find that I can style my hair faster, and it stays for longer, with an amazing smooth finish.

I couldn't be happier with my new LT'S and I totally recommend them to anyone looking for new hair straighteners!

• 1-6 months