Amazing

• Service & Support

Schofieldsw1988's review of Glam Palm Hair Straightener

Glam Palm Hair Straightener

“Amazing”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by Schofieldsw1988 (1 review written)

I can't stop looking at my hair in the mirror . So much better than my GHD and the Cloud 9! It is the first time that I had my hair so straight, and it remained so for a whole week.

Having always frizzy unruly hair, was always my problem and over the years I have invested in specialised treatments, tools and at times frequent appointments at the hairdresser to look decent.

So I was quite sceptical that glam palm straightener could achieve what I have always longed for. But it did, and with ease. I used the usual products and a thermal protector oil. Now I have an appointment at the hairdresser as I have a wedding this Saturday, but I am going to cancel it.

Why splash money when now I can do it myself. Also, I need to mention that both friends and people that I don't usually talk to came up to me and complemented me on my new hairstyle (the difference was drastic).

• 1-6 months

Owned Product For

• GP313

Model (eg. SCP 5.2a)

Does Product Have a Hologram?

• healing stone, 3 m cord, auto shut off, no damage to my hair