Go for it... treat yourself.. They are the best

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Coco74's review of GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straighteners

“Go for it... treat yourself.. They are the best”

Written on: 24/07/2015 by Coco74 (2 reviews written)

The best irons ever! Please don't waste your money on cheaper ones and buy lookalike ghds, they aren't anywhere near as good and they will damage your hair as they don't heat as good and the plates aren't as smooth. I'm a hairdresser and so many of my clients have made this mistake and they say how do you make my hair look smoother when you do my hair, it's not down to just me being the hairdresser it's the equipment and the products you use is the key.. The right ones anyway! I've had the ghd IV for around 10 years, I use them daily on myself and my clients. Men and women. They are excellent to curl, straighten, wave, smooth unruly hair, you can achieve so many looks with ghds on every type of hair. I work for myself so I'm not tied in with particular brands that I have to use in the salon so this is an honest review! Go on treat yourself.. You won't look back!!!

• More than 1 year