GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straighteners Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Mitchelloo480's review of GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straighteners

GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straighteners

“I have to admit it did straighten my hair, however...”

Written on: 27/07/2014 by Mitchelloo480 (1 review written)

I have to admit it did straighten my hair, however even with the use of hair protectant, this straightener completely fried my hair. I hated the fact that you couldn't change the temperature settings meaning my hair was constantly being damaged by its extreme heat. Also, the straightener keeps on tripping on and off because something is wrong with the wiring. I seriously would not recommend this considering what I payed for it and what it delivered.

Does Product Have a Hologram?

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Cinderilla's Comment

Written on: 12/08/2014

Mine works great. I love it! Very easy to use and the hair is also beautiful after straightening.
I got it from magicqueen.
You may also could have a try!

Chelle25's Comment

Written on: 10/09/2014

I owned one for 2 weeks. I use the best heat protector that money can buy and in that two weeks my hair has gotten so fried!!! I now have to get it cut it is so bad.

I have used cheaper irons from sally's beauty supply and never did they ruin my hair!

DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR HAIR!!!!