I wouldn't be complete without them!

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

3CSmith's review of GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straighteners

GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straighteners

“I wouldn't be complete without them!”

Written on: 16/04/2013 by 3CSmith (1 review written)

I bought my first pair of GHDs back in 2008, they were my first pair of straighteners that actually belonged to me. I chose GHDs as my sister had them and they were amazing. I bought mine from Amazon.co.uk, an offical retailer of GHD and they are completely authentic. I have now had my GHDs for 5 years, I've straightened my hair nearly every day for the entire 5 years and they still work as well as the day I bought them. They make my hair extremely straight, they also bring out the shine. I like that they alert you when they are ready for use, as with other straighteners it is difficult to tell when they are at a useful temperature. What I also like is that if you leave your GHDs unattended for too long the light turns yellow and they go into a safe mode, which is useful if you go out of the house for an hour or so and have left them on (well my pair does this, but they are rather ancient now in comparison to the new GHDs).
I constantly recommend GHDs to friends, as I find if you look after them properly and don't mess with wires they'll last for a long time. This was proven to me because at the end of last year, after having a wonderful 9 years together they finally died and the first thing she did was to start looking at a new pair of GHDs
I completely recommend them, however caution should be taken to avoid buying fake GHDs.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For

Does Product Have a Hologram?

• Durability