My QStick review

roughdoggie's review of Q Stick Hair Removal Tool

“My QStick review”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by roughdoggie (1 review written)

The QStick rocks!
I'm a man, and I keep this in the car all the time. I have this issue with shaving "quickly" in the morning, then I am left with annoying stray hairs on my face... I have gone to extreme lengths in the past to remove these before getting to work; such as stopping by a hardware store (was the only thing close to work) and buying a pair of pliers (yes the kind you find in a toolbox) to remove a single strand of hair sticking out on my face (ahh despair, they didn't have tweezers, I checked!) So, long story short, the qstick is a life saver that I keep in my car, and it holds a more important role than my spare tire, I use it daily and it WORKSSSS great! Unlike what the comment below states; it's simple technical logic. The QStick will remove hairs. For anybody and anytime and anywhere. It's mechanically impossible for it not to grab hairs in it's way and remove them by the root. So obviously, anybody having issues using the QStick is giving up too soon. Just roll the handles between your thumb and index outwards (towards the opposite direction of your face, outwards) and against the hair growth. Let me give a more graphic approach, "using the qstick for dummies" style.
- hold the qstick with index and thumb (the index is the one right next to the thumb
- roll the handles outwards (your right hand should roll the handle clockwise and your left hand should roll the handle counter-clockwise)
- while doing this, put the metal part onto your skin, where you want the hair removed. And move against your hair growth ( contrary to when you pet a dog for instance... you want to pet a dog in the direction of his hair growth, or else it would be rough and not enjoyable) well, in this case, you want to go against the hair growth; normally hair on the face will follow gravity and push downwards towards the ground. Thus, you'll need to move the QStick upwards while rotating the handles as explained in the previous bullet point.

Yeehaa, apologies for the dumbing down of that tutorial. I just want to help those who obviously can't figure out how to use such an amazing product!