Yes it works!

Lorla's review of Q Stick Hair Removal Tool

“Yes it works!”

Written on: 21/08/2013 by Lorla (1 review written)

Having hit my 50's I noticed more light fuzz on my face and mustache area. My skin has gotten more sensitive to facial hair removers causing chemical burns.If the cream wasn't left on for at least 6-8 minutes, it would not remove the hair on the mustache area. Waxing was time consuming, messy and if you do not pull off wax strips properly, your skin got irritated.
I am here to tell you this simple little device works! Start on an area like your chin till you get used to using it, then advance to the sides of your face or mustache area. I won't say you won't feel the slight pain/tingle of the hair being pulled which is why I say to do small areas at a time. You will get used to it rather quickly. (Certainly no worse than using facial wax!)
I did find however that the next day or so, I had some areas on the each side of my face along the jaw that got irritated (where maybe I was not using the device in the correct direction of the hair growth) as it did when I used wax, but that was the only place this happened. I did my whole face and neck while I was watching tv. You don't need a mirror and there is no odor as there was when I was using the "No'No" which burned the hair. I am definitely very very satified! I can't believe something so simple, compact and easy to use actually works! Thank you!