Amazing!!!

BettyBoo1980's review of Super Strands www.superstrands.com

Super Strands www.superstrands.com

“Amazing!!!”

Written on: 05/08/2014 by BettyBoo1980 (1 review written)

Thanks once again Superstrands for the great hair!! Had to wait just over 21 days but wasnt too bothered as I know the outcome is fantastic!!

Loved my hair looks great. Been a customer of superstrands for a while now. Wanted to put my opinion online as I can see some bad reviews!!

Well superstrands im a very happy customer who DOES recommend you to my friends and family. You always update me regarding my orders and give me excellent customer, so what more can I say!!

Thanks

Betty

Pippygiz's Response to BettyBoo1980's Review

Written on: 12/08/2014

Hi Betty as you are a regular customer so you say I have purchased my item 12th July vid still not received it and barely get a reply by emails there's no number since you've never had any problems can IOU give me some advise please
Many thanx Tracey x