FALSE ADVERTISEMENT..HORRIBLE SERVICE

ohgirl's review of Super Strands www.superstrands.com

Super Strands www.superstrands.com

“FALSE ADVERTISEMENT..HORRIBLE SERVICE”

Written on: 28/01/2014 by ohgirl (1 review written)

I ordered their 16 inch 10 piece Quad Weft Peruvian hair clips Dec 19th which I received January 28th only to find the thinnest DOUBLE weft clips with split ends Ive ever seen in my life.Peruvian hair my .... They have no contact number and they answer emails 2 weeks at a time with a no refund policy. I am so upset and I just wanted to share my experience to avoid anyone else from being swindled out of $379!The guys name on my package read Johnathan Bond so I am definitely going to get to the bottom it!!!

Marisenna's Response to ohgirl's Review

Written on: 11/02/2014

Thank you. I will definitely not buy from here.

Ohgirl's reply to Marisenna's Comment

Written on: 11/02/2014

I actually tried to take this down but I couldn't. Anyway I was really angry about waiting a month and a half for my package but when I actually looked at it I understood why it took so long. They really are quality clips and the hair is amazing too. Honestly Marisenna it really is worth it but you need two orders instead of one. I really am impressed and it really was worth the money...honestly!

King118's reply to Ohgirl's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2014

what the hell!? you changed your mind so dramatically. This must be a fake. Ive ordered from this company and have left a terrible review on here. Stay away from this company!!!