The Worst Online Shopping Experience I have ever had!!!!

Guest's review of Clipin Hair Extensions - www.clipin.com.au

Clipin Hair Extensions - www.clipin.com.au

“The Worst Online Shopping Experience I have ever had!!!!”

Written on: 05/08/2014

I placed my order with this company on the 30th July, the advisor quickly sent through a pay pal invoice and told me if I paid by 12noon she would get the order dispatched that day and advised it would take 1-2 day to receive them. I have not received order and now cannot get in touch with her by phone and she will not answer my emails. I had told her I will be reporting her to the police and consumer protection if I have not received by the end of the week.

G_Caitlin's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2014

Pls contact me se thing happened to me I am taking this to police . The more of us that stand together the better it will be

Chochang200527's Comment

Written on: 30/09/2014

I'm keen, I want my money back as she has gone underground and I'm without my purchase.

Beccys's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2014

Hi, i wish i seen these reviews sooner, i brought at lets $850 worth of Tape extensions and it took over a month to be delivered, because they kept sending it to the wrong address, and then when i did get the hair it doesn't even seem to be real hair, i emailed her this morning asking for my money back and she said she cant give me a refund and insists its real hair... i know its not entirely real hair.. it still curls and straightens but it looks to me a mix of real hair and synthetic hair.