Worst Service Ever!! Needs to be reported!!

guWare213's review of Clipin Hair Extensions - www.clipin.com.au

Clipin Hair Extensions - www.clipin.com.au

“Worst Service Ever!! Needs to be reported!!”

Written on: 30/07/2014 by guWare213 (1 review written)

Went with this company as I too thought being in Australia and initially receiving prompt responses to my queries. The advisor was very quick to send me a paypal invoice and assure me it would be express posted. After paying on Wednesday and not recieving by Friday I questioned her. No response only that she will give me the tracking number "soon".
It is now 7 days later, the tracking number I received was a FAKE, no responses to my FB messages or emails or no answer on the mobile number given.
I was told they would arrive today, nothing! No responses either.
This business should be reported and she needs to be stopped. This is by far the worst experience I have had and I am disgusted in www.clip.com.au

Lyndallmcgrath's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2014

I am experiencing the exact same thing as you. I was told delivery would be 1-2 days, it has now been a week. I will be reporting this company if I have not received my order by the end of the week. The most disappointing thing is the extensions were a present for my daughters birthday today.

G_Caitlin's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2014

Pls contact me ladies let's take this further.