Remington hair dryer ac4010

From 1 review

smiler82's review of Remington Luxe AC Hairdryer Kit AC5010

Remington Luxe AC Hairdryer Kit AC5010

“Remington hair dryer ac4010”

Written on: 01/05/2012 by smiler82 (1 review written)

Hi everyone, today i want to share my thoughts on my Remington hair dryer. It was coming up to my birthday and i had everyone asking me what i wanted, i had everything i could possibly need so started to look around to see if anything could do with updating. I noticed my hair dryer was very dated and i had lost the attachments to it anyway so thought i would have a new hair dryer! I spent a while looking around on ebay and amazon as i hate shopping in normal shops! and then stumbled across a group in my area on facebook. I decided to contact the person who was selling hair straightners and hair dryers and she was really nice she let me go round her house and have a look.

I was impressed by the Remington as it was in a black fabric carry case with a handle and had a card going all the way round it so you couldn't see the contents but it had a picture on thr front showing you what was in. The lady selling it was very good, it was a brand new hair dryer and she let me undo the card and have a look inside.

The hairdryer itself felt a little heavy, but had a nive smooth finish to it. Where you hold the handle can be abit arkward as the controls for heat and speed are there so unless your good at co-ordinating where your fingers are and good at multi tasking i would stare clear of this one! Anyway it has a really long cable so your not forced to be too close to a plug and you have some give on manurvering the hair dryer around easily.

The attachments that come with the hair dryer are a diffuser now i'm not into all that body stuff so the only time i use the diffuser is when i want a wave in my hair which works pretty well and i do get the result i'm after.

There are two concentrator nozzles one is thinner than the other, i prefer the thicker one myself and is the main one i use to get my hair as straight as possible and with little frizz.

There is also a wide paddle brush which i like to use to get my hair straight with and there is a round bristle brush which is perfect for getting a silky smooth finish.

I chose this hairdryer for my birthday present as i liked the look and the carry case so i can keep all my hair stuff together.

The hairdryer had to tick all my boxes and this one did, i feel this is good value for money as your getting not only a hair dryer but also the brushes and different attachments all in a handy carry case and also have the ability to hook the hairdryer up when not in use and it had to be a quick and fast blow dry.

RRP £69.99 can buy on facebook ebay amazon for around £25 -£30

Powerful 2200 Watt long life AC motor

Luxury soft touch finish

Ion generator with 90% more ions for less frizz

Ceramic Tourmaline grille for anti static and even heat

3 heat and 2 speed settings

True cold shot

Hang-up loop

7mm slim styling concentrator

11 mm fast dry concentrator

Diffuser for extra volume and body

Removable easy clean rear grille

Paddle brush for smoothing

Thermal volumising brush

Professional storage and carry case

3m salon length cord

No frizz or flyaway hair with pro ionic conditioning

I love this hair dryer i have medium unruly hair and this hair dryer is
perfect for me