Colour B4, nothing short of a miracle in a box

greeneyes93's review of Scott Cornwall Colour B4

Scott Cornwall Colour B4

“Colour B4, nothing short of a miracle in a box”

Written on: 18/02/2014 by greeneyes93 (1 review written)

Well. Colour B4. This little beauty has saved my hair! :)

I dyed my naturally blonde hair a dark reddish brown a couple of days ago. I hated it. It was too harsh on my skin and made me look completely washed out. I missed my blonde hair and felt completely deflated until a friend mentioned Colour B4.

I went online and searched Colour B4 reviews, a product claiming to strip unwanted hair dyes. I was apprehensive and expected my hair to go bright orange and I’d therefore bought an Ash Brown dye as a back up.
I applied the Colour B4 Extra Strength, left it on for 60 minutes before rinsing it out for ten minutes, applied the buffer, and further rinsing. Then… the moment of truth.

I sat in front of my mirror and slowly unwound my towel turban to find dark blonde looking wet hair. I blow dried it with bated breath to reveal… my natural colour. My actual, natural dark blonde colour! I haven’t seen that colour for 8 years because I’ve always highlighted my hair blonder and then obviously chucked red/brown dye on top a couple of days ago. My hair fab! Colour B4 hasn’t damaged my hair and it hasn’t made it orange (thank god.) The result is my natural colour of dark blonde with a hint of strawberry blonde, and a few added highlights left over from my highlighting days. I didn’t need to dye over it, so I’m taking the brown dye back to Superdrug and getting myself a cute little refund!

Seriously guys, if any of you are currently having hair disasters reach for Colour B4. It’s cheap, available in all supermarkets as well as Boots and Superdrug, and is a miracle worker. Whether you want your natural colour or a base for dyeing your hair a different colour, Colour B4 is definitely a product to reach for!