Worst hair dye ever

laura040988's review of Schwarzkopf Live Colour Mousse

Schwarzkopf Live Colour Mousse

“Worst hair dye ever”

Written on: 19/03/2012 by laura040988 (1 review written)

So having dyed my hair for over 11 years I decided to try this new "revolutionary" dye,Schwarzkopf Live Colour Mousse, that's just like putting on shampoo and doesn't drip. I have never never had such a runny hair dye ever. It was everywhere, down my arms, down my back, it ran down under my gloves. Luckily I was standing on a towel, else my carpet would be ruined. Instead I just need to replace an £20 towel.
On washing the hair dye out I literally had to scrub my shower while washing the dye out of my hair because it was staining the shower upon contact.
1 week later and I'm going out to buy more dye (definitely not this one)to re-dye my hair because it has washed out in patches at the ends of my hair. I Have red bits and blue bit and my hair looks like a joke.
I cannot describe how absolutely appalled I was and am with this hair dye. I wouldn't recommend it in any way shape or form.