Finally I found a non-allergic hair color!

Vijji's review of Sanotint Light

Sanotint Light

“Finally I found a non-allergic hair color!”

Written on: 10/02/2013 by Vijji (1 review written)

I have been using regular hair colors with out any reaction from last 10 years and but recently I had bad reaction. So I was exploring different options. I first tried without ammonia, but still had allergic reactions. Then tried another form of henna, but it just turns the hair color into little brown color after keeping for few hours and it's a pain to keep the henna for such a long time(usually I keep it for 2hrs). I haven't give up and I was keep browsing then I came across Sanotint Light. I did a 42hr test on my leg and there was no reaction :) Of course, then I colored my hair and let it go for 25 min and........it was perfect! No more grey hair and no reaction. I am writing this review after 2 days of coloring, it looks very good with out any reaction!.............it's my life saver!

Only issue is this product in not available in any regular stores in US, so I ordered it from Canada and it is little expensive including tax.