Don't buy from Vivasan (Bad Customer service & product)

Guest's review of Sanotint Light

Sanotint Light

“Don't buy from Vivasan (Bad Customer service and product)”

Written on: 27/02/2012

I had a extremely bad allergic reaction to PPD. Therefore,I bought Sanotint hair color, and it was BAD. My scalp was bleeding, itching, red, etc... I've called Vivasan for a refund, and "Bill" from Vivasan was absolutely rude, and refusing to refund my money regardless of my allergic reaction. He said it was my fault not his fault that I have allergic reaction, and he's not accountable for it eventhough Sanotint claimed it doesn't have PPD.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2012

sanotint light is the only permanent hair product that is PPD free their other prducts have PPD...it is listed on the ingredients list

Korina7777's Comment

Written on: 24/11/2012

Sorry, you've had such a bad experiance! I buy my beauty products from Vivasan, too. I used to order from Nevada, but now I stick to Vivasan in Pennsylvania. They ship cheaper and faster and I did not have any problems when I needed an exchange. I am not sure how their refund policy works though. Because as far as I know each Vivasan company is independable and privatly owned, so their rules can be different too.