Fantastic!

catbrunet's review of Sanotint Light

Sanotint Light

“Fantastic!”

Written on: 01/12/2011 by catbrunet (1 review written)

I've been getting more and more sensitive to hair dyes over the years where I was trying the ammonia free ones with little success of covering greys and/or the colour lasting more than two weeks. Besides the last one I used I broke out in a rash all down the sides of my face, I could hardly breath so badly I had to take my inhaler and rinse it off earlier than I should have. It's been since May since I dyed my hair so my roots had grown out about 3 inches.

After much searching on the internet I finally decided to break down and buy Sanotint Light which is free of PPD where their other types are not. This means you cannot go more than two shades lighter than your natural hair colour. At this point I'm happy with just covering the grays and having my hair all in one colour. Cost with shipping was about $32 for one box.

The application of this product is longer than the normal boxed hair dyes since you have to apply it with a brush and it is not watery. I actually thought I wouldn't have enough but I just barely made it to the end with not a drop left.

My hair is a little darker than I thought it would be but the important part is it took out all the red tones I had and my hair is really brown, no bad smells and soft. I avoided using the shampoo and conditioner that came in the box as it's not gluten free.

Guest's Response to catbrunet's Review

Written on: 20/12/2011

Why was your shipping so expensive? I pay about $24 for one box and 42 for 2 boxes with sh&h at essentialoilcollection.com