Dangerous false advertisement!!!!

Guest's review of Natur Vital Colour Safe Hair Dye

Natur Vital Colour Safe Hair Dye

“Dangerous false advertisement!!!!”

Written on: 03/04/2013

After years of searching I finally thought I'd found a dye I could use as I'm alergic to PPD!
Thank god I didn't put this on my skin!!!!
I purchased this product and was worried bout putting it on my skin
Before I carried out a skin test I read since reviews in this product
And frankly the information I found was scary! I didn't even risk putting it on my skin!

This is a perfect example of dangerous false advertisement! Be careful

Blueeyes55's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2013

hi just bought this hair color brand. what were the downsides of this brand?

Tks Jan

Lllt's Comment

Written on: 17/11/2013

What was the product without PPD that you like? Does it have toulene-2 or ammonia? I am using a PPD free product but it is obviously some other ingredient causing me major grief and likely Toulene-2 or ammonia. Thanks.

Fuzzball1953's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2013

I too had a allergic reaction to hair color several years ago. Tried at least 6 different salons using different brands of permanent color and still had the blistering, itching and rashes. I have been using a product called Palette by Nature. Absolutely no problem with the product. I have a lot of grey on top and it does cover it better but not completely. It's two step process which can be a pain and you will want to invest in a soft bonnet hair dryer as you will need to apply heat for 40 minutes. But, just grab a book or work on the computer while it works. I usually have to apply every two weeks to keep the grey from being as noticeable. Have light brown hair and the grey turns a dark blonde, but it's better than being totally grey. Nice color for the rest of my hair. It is expensive $25.00 a box, but it's the only alternative I can find. Hope this post helps. Good luck.