what a rot!

Guest's review of Natur Vital Colour Safe Hair Dye

Natur Vital Colour Safe Hair Dye

“what a rot!”

Written on: 13/03/2013

If like me, you are also allergic to hair dye/PPD don't waste your money on this product... From what I read on other reviews this uses something very similar to PPD so what's the point!!!??? Thankfully I did the patch test, now my arm has lots of little weeping blisters where I applied a little bit of coloring cream, so yep, allergic to this one too obviously!

But I find it disgraceful that they use a misleading marketing strategy to sell their product, why give hope to people like me when actually there is none (other than henna)?
Well, serves me right for being so gullible I suppose :(

I'm off to take some anti-histamines, damn it's itchy and sore!!!

Haircrazy's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2013

thanks for this review, I had thought this was ok and bought a few colours has I was so happy to have found a permanent ppd free hair dye ,
wish id have know that there is a sister chemical in it to ppd , which can react, I have wasted my money and think it sould not be sold has "safe dye " thanks for your imput on this