didn't like it

Guest's review of LOreal Feria

LOreal Feria

“didn't like it”

Written on: 24/06/2013

I have been going through several different brands in the same or similar shade to see which would work best for me, I have been dying my hair for around 3 years and i usually use live color xxl, I was informed by my usual hairdresser that the feria range had lots of hard wearing, vibrant colours so I went out and bought violet vendetta.
I applied the colour to my natural hair, all previous colours had grown out. When the product was on my hair there was a strong unpleasant smell of ammonia which i assumed was just a high quantity due to the vibrancy of the colour.
When i washed out the colour i had a lot of red run off (A LOT) i rinsed my hair for around 20 mins. It has been 2-3 weeks since i coloured my hair with this product, some parts of my hair are now a greyish purple while others are brown and some bleach blonde, i have terrible split ends and my hair needs constant conditioning and maintenance, it is ruined.

Avinde's Comment

Written on: 28/12/2013

Thank goodness for online reviews! I was thinking of buying this, but won't bother now. I'm sure some of the permanent hair colours knacker the hair more than they used to years ago, I used to put all sorts of cack on mine with no ill effects!