NEW FORMULA = DIFFERENT SHADE!!!

mypoorhair's review of LOreal Feria

LOreal Feria

“NEW FORMULA = DIFFERENT SHADE!!!”

Written on: 18/05/2012 by mypoorhair (1 review written)

For the past two years I have been dying my hair with Loreal Feria Ruby Power. I have always been extremely happy with the results, the colour turned out gorgeous each and every time. It gave my hair an amazing shine and I found it to last pretty long until it began to fade. All in all I was in love with their Ruby Power.

Recently they have changed their formula of the shades in the Feria line. Last week I bought my trusty old Ruby Power. It was in a new fancy box with a catchy new name "P46 Booster Ruby Power". The box assured me that it was the "same great shade, different packaging". I studied the hair shades on the back of the box and was quite confident that it was still the same shade, they just jazzed it up a little.

However, as I was dying my hair I noticed the dye seemed to be a lot brighter than what I was used to. I thought nothing of it, that maybe it was just due to the change in formula and when I wash it out I will still have my same great shade. Sadly I learned that was not the case. After washing out the dye and drying my hair I discovered that the two inches of regrowth were a much brighter red than the rest of my hair. I was HORRIFIED!! It was NOT the same great shade. The new formula makes it a COMPLETELY different shade. I was so angry.

Loreal do NOT have it noted on their products that results will be different from previous experience. Their product assures you that it is the same however it is NOT.

So take it from someone with bright ginger roots and dark ruby ends - DO NOT BUY THE NEW LINE!!!!! THE SHADES ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!

I contacted Loreal's customer service and all they said was sorry for your experience, the new formula gives different results. That's great but they might want to STATE IN ON THEIR PRODUCT!