Worth every penny! I loved the results!

Guest's review of LOreal Feria

LOreal Feria

“Worth every penny! I loved the results!”

Written on: 08/05/2012

Okay, so I'm mixed race, half english and half vietnamese, what a mix right? So naturally, my hair is dark and extremely curly.

Since I was 14 (i'm 17 now) I've been dying my hair black because my hair was always somewhere between dark brown and black and I hated it being inbetween.
I wanted to go red FOREVER, then my birthday rolled around and I actually had money! YAY.
So I decided to research going into red. I bought smart blonde hair bleach from superdrug, 2 boxes. I applied it to my hair and HATED MYSELF.Patches of blonde and the rest was ginger. I was sad.
So I waited a week and was very sceptical to whether the red dye was going to be patchy and uneven since my hair was currently a disaster. But i bit the bullet and bought l'oreal feria spice red (2 boxes) was all under £10. I was pleased.
I went home, mixed the first box of stuff together and applied :-) i was really put off by how runny the texture was but I carried on. Now I've heard so many horror stories about how people RUIN their bathroom with red dye, however, mine didn't turn out too bad, as long as you have a wet sponge handy and wipe any spillage STRAIGHT AWAY it wont matter :)
so I applied, I could see my roots going EXTREMELY red and the rest of my hair still remained darkish. I panicked. I applied more dye to my longer layers and sat in my room worrying. Surpsingly, I only needed one bottle and oh my god my hair is so thick.
But then as I was waiting the rest of my hair was brightening up, I loved it! and my fringe and stuff was a brighter red to the rest of my hair but I didn't even care, it looked good!
I washed it out and styled it, it did dry out my hair quite a bit but in my eyes it was worth it for the colour results.
I'm on the third wash now and the colour doesn't look any different from day 1.
So pleased with this product, I adore it!