Good product, not great, but good.

Guest's review of LOreal Feria

LOreal Feria

“Good product, not great, but good.”

Written on: 11/04/2012

I've dyed my hair plenty of times in the past, (all different colors, from pink, black, platinum, to red.) in every single shade possible. Loreal Feria is by far my favorite hair dye brand. I've tried all the different shades of red dyes (going from some shade of brown)and even though the color would come out looking goreous, it would sadly fade in less than two weeks. Even though this is probably from bleaching my hair so much, it still claims to have long lasting color.): but out of all the different brands I've tried, its by far the best color I've ever gotten. I def. recommend this product, just make sure you have shampoo and conditioner that specializes in preventing color fade, and an extra towel to spair (the color tends to leak when wet.) but all in all, i love this brand. my hair color is currently bright red (going from blonde) and its such a beautiful color, it has little highlights and it sparkles in the sun, i love it so much.(: