Beautiful, Vibrant Color

20130077's review of LOreal Feria

LOreal Feria

“Beautiful, Vibrant Color”

Written on: 26/06/2011 by 20130077 (1 review written)

I've been purchasing Feria products for the past three years. I've tried just about every hair color (black, brown, red, blonde, and now violet) and loved every one of them. The conditioner included leaves hair feeling soft and looking very shiny, and luckily is not necessary for upkeep of the color, as there is only a very small amount in the box. The colors themselves stay fresh for several weeks, and then fade rather slowly. Some of the faded colors are undesirable, but not precisely unsavory (a very bright cardinal red faded to a dull coppery brown, but a pretty coppery brown), and most of the time, fading is minimal. There has never been a Feria brand that I have not been completely satisfied with. In fact, I will only use Feria when I color my hair. At this moment, it is Midnight Ruby (#32) colored, and I have received many compliments regarding the shade. Representation on the box is very true to form. I can't think of anything bad or discouraging about this brand. However, when using the product, I would recommend leaving the dye in for longer than the allotted 25 minutes. Color goes on darker and more evenly, and lasts longer.