Made my hair feel dry

Marilyn444's review of L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss

“Made my hair feel dry ”

Written on: 15/12/2016 by Marilyn444 (1 review written)

I have used the Loreal Casting Creme Gloss hair colour a few times a year for years and I used to be happy with it. It made my hair feel soft and look glossy afterwards - but the last few times I have used it it made my hair feel course and dry. Also the colouring seems to have changed because I have tried a few shades (red ones) and they all turn out darker and basically the same shade. The colour also tends to cling to the hair in places for quite a long time after it should have washed out.
I have to say another thing I dislike about the product is the gloves - I have pretty small hands but they do not fit me. I struggle to get them on and they always rip and my hands get stained. Really, disposable gloves are cheap enough and they should provide useable ones.
I think changes may have been made to the formula of this product because it is not the same as it used to be.