Beautiful colour, great quality. Can't fault it anywhere!!

Belle-May's review of L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss

L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss

“Beautiful colour, great quality. Can't fault it...”

Written on: 16/03/2012 by Belle-May (1 review written)

I naturally have dark ginger hair and decided to go blonde. The biggest mistake of my life!! I desperately wanted to go back so, recomended to me by my mum, I brought casting creme gloss in 'Amber'. I have very thick hair wich is mid back length (so quite long). when I used the bleach there wasnt enough in the pack so i was scepticle that one box of this would be enough. It was perfect. I wasn't to fussed about the colour as long as it came out ginger. I left it in for 10 minutes longer than it said on the box due to the thickness of my hair and I did want it quite dark. My hair had been really damaged by the bleach and became very unruley but the dye alone made it feel softer and after the conditioner that comes with it is amazing!! The colour is so natural you wouldnt know it was dye and it covered my streeky 'blonde' hair and the dark roots wich started coming through all the same colour. It is almost identical to my natural colour. Even though it is darker than on the box (think lana del rey on the cover of marches vogue) I'm sure it will become lighter after a few washes. I love this product and would recomend it to anyone. After reading the ingredents I noticed it contained hydrogen peroxide (bleach) but i dont think it would make a big difference... If you are intending on going back to your natural colour when it fades maybe this is not the product for you but it is fabulous! It smells lovely and made my hair look gorgeous. I have had so many good comments from friends. I couldn't be happier with it. BUY IT!! Such good quality and value. Lastly, I thought the way the box turned into a stand for the bottle so I didn't have to put it on the nice new tiles in my bathroom and stain them was a real help.

Squarehairbear's Response to Belle-May's Review

Written on: 24/07/2012

I've had very good experiences of Casting Creme too (Mahogany)