Garnier foam colour

JustMeTheQueen's review of Garnier Nutrisse

Garnier Nutrisse

“Garnier foam colour”

Written on: 17/08/2013 by JustMeTheQueen (1 review written)

Garnier foam colour gets a "3" because the end result was good but overall I didn't like to use it. The application process is much more challenging than the liquid colour application because unlike the liquid for which a gentle squeeze is required to nurse the product out into a bead, the bottle for the foam is too large fit between bottom of palm and index finger to squeeze the foam out. The gloves become slippery and the bottle hard to hang on to. I usually use a comb in my left hand and the bottle in my right, parting and applying at 1/4" separations. With the foam I had to drop the comb after every part and hang on to the bottle with both hands and then squeeze it out. The foam does not always come out in a continuous stream so you may get places that you have to go back and fill in the line. When you apply this two-handed operation on the back of your head, you're not confident that you're really getting it on. It does not drip but neither does the liquid if you bead it on. Overall, product is a thumbs down for me and I will not buy it again.