Great results & very good value

rednefertiti's review of Garnier Nutrisse

Garnier Nutrisse

“Great results and very good value”

Written on: 17/09/2012 by rednefertiti (1 review written)

I've been going to my salon for several years, and whilst I was always pretty pleased with the results, the cost was a bit factor in looking at an alternative. I was faced with 2 choices - either accept my boring, thin and rapidly-advancing grey hair (preferred by husband, doesn't see what all the fuss is about), or take the brave plunge and do a home colourant. It took me a couple of trips to the chemist to weigh up which brand and which colour, and eventually went for Garnier Nutrisse in Aphrodite, a really pretty blonde similar to the colour my hair is at its best. I chose this because Davina McColl seems to like it, the cost was really reasonable and it's a very well-known brand. I was terrified while it was developing (am I going to end up with orange hair? Or maybe it will all break off?)but once developed, rinsed, conditioned (fab conditioner, by the way) and dried, I was really, really pleased with the result. Gorgeous. Best it has looked in years. Will definitely use again!