magically ginger to bright ash blond!!

Lolav240's review of Garnier Belle Blonde

Garnier Belle Blonde

“magically ginger to bright ash blond!!”

Written on: 15/08/2014 by Lolav240 (1 review written)

Im a natural red head but Ive been dying it dark for years, I wanted a change so starting putting highlights in it to get it blonde, even in a hairdressers bleach just turns my hair lighter orange or white which is fairly understandable. usually I bleach it to light yellow myself and put an ash colour over it which works.. ish.. but with a horrible dull ash sitting ontop of red undertones that always shine through. I know not to truct box blonde on my hair as it never works but I was home sick and bored today and found a box of belle blonde 111 and said sure why not. I only intended to do a few streaks to test it but got carried away and did loads of highlights and most of my ginger roots, stuck a homemade tinfoil hat on and sat under the hairdryer for 40 mins on and off.
washed it out expecting bright orange and telling myself 'why do you do this to yourself you dope..' but agh!!! Its the nicest bright cool blond! roots blended perfectly and it doesn't have the usual weird ash tinge to it! Its quite dry but no worse than any other blonde dye has left it, delighted!
Id highly recommend it for roots and highlights on tricky hair, or all over on normal hair!
Thank you!