Very reliable dye!

Chooochoooo's review of Clairol Nice'n Easy

Clairol Nice'n Easy

“Very reliable dye!”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by Chooochoooo (1 review written)

I have been using nice and easy hair colour brown shades 118, 117 and 116 for 8 years. colour very nice and multi-tonal and hair very shiny and manageable when u use the conditoner provided in the box. My only note of caution 118 natural medium brown acutally comes out dark brown, which was fine for me coz at the time dark brown was the colour I wanted. I have gone lighter brown over the years (more flattering as I get older) and found all those browns very nice. I also have pepper and salt grey and it covers it really well its perhaps a very little bit lighter on the grey but that just adds to the multi tonal aspect. Also very good value for money I have short hair and I dye my hair once a month and mix up half of the developer and colour in a plastic cup for the first dye and the second lot in the bottle 4 weeks later thus meaning I can keep my hair nice for approx £3 per month :-)