Written on: 24/02/2012
SO, being in hospital over christmas was just what i wanted, NOT! I used this dye on my hair for a costume over the christmas period and it made my face swell up and i was hospitalised over xmas and then i had worse allergies over 8 weeks including pussing and swelling and also alot of physchological problems linked to the stress... i would definately not recommend to my worst enemy let alone my friends!! I will NEVER use this product again even though they make 'no ammonia' sound great it actually is worse as the ppd in the product then becomes stronger and your more likely to have an allergic reaction.... if you must dye your hair use a hair dye with ammonia and i dont recommend nice and easy.....
As rated by real users
"Not even on the same colour sp..." Read More
"Not Strawberry Blonde" Read More
"Pleasantly surprised by this! " Read More
"Love experimenting with castin..." Read More
"Great trick for hiding those r..." Read More