losing hair

Guest's review of Clairol Natural Instincts

“losing hair”

Written on: 07/07/2013

I have lost so much hair. Now I am still losing my hair. I have so many bold spots on my head now. I used had very thick and strong hair. Now I am so depressed. I worried that I might need a wig soon. I had used this product for so many years and never had problem, until the last time. Felt it was a totally different product. They shouldn't sell this type product without more research. It is so scary and made me angry.

Omanamarie's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2015

I have been using Natural Instincts 23r and 5rr.
The thing is my fine hair (naturally curly,) does not have much strength I used to have it halfway down the back and I find the hair getting shorter and thinner.
Just shoulder length now.I use coconut oil and argon oil which is a lifesaver, but after coloring the hair there are even long strands coming out . It,s not just after coloring but my bathroom floor tells me something is happening. I love the color but what is going on?
Is there another brand out there that does the job better or all the hair colors damaging? No one could take better care of their hair, I only wash it every 5
days or so.