Bigen hair colour

MadilynnChapman1957's review of Bigen Hair Colour

“Bigen hair colour”

Written on: 08/11/2015 by MadilynnChapman1957 (1 review written)

I have been using Bigen (original - made in Japan) for over 25 yrs. Bigen is the BEST for me. I have had PERFECT RESULTS EVERY TIME. Before I came across Bigen I had tried all the well known brands of hair colouring but all of them were quite harsh. Bigen (made in Japan) is VERY GENTLE. I am a vegetarian and quite sensitive to foods. I am very surprised to read the negative comments left by some people. The REAL CAUSE of their allergy must be their diet - meat, alcohol, coffee, chocolate, sugar etc., I know of several women who have had massive reactions to ginger, sugar, chocolates etc., Even a small amount of ginger or sugar caused a severe reaction - looking like dermatitis or hives. Some experience really bad itching spells from eating certain breakfast cereals. In all the 25 + yrs of using Bigen, (made in Japan) I have had NO PROBLEMS AT ALL.