Wahl Series 800 Hairclipper

• Style

• Service & Support

robertso's review of Wahl Series 800 Hairclippers

Wahl Series 800 Hairclippers

“Wahl Series 800 Hairclipper”

Written on: 21/01/2013 by robertso (20 reviews written)

Over the past years I have been buying hair clippers for trimming myself but I have always been disappointed by the fact that some of these things barely last for 3 months. However, I am glad that I discovered this hair clipper from Wahl after recommendation from a friend. I can admit that it is almost 9 months now and I have not yet had any nasty encounter with this clipper yet. Unlike other clippers, this one shaves quite more accurately and evenly. I would say, I like it and its performance is not disappointing as I expected.

• 6-12 months

Owned Product For

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Johnwataboy's Response to robertso's Review

Written on: 21/06/2013

I would agree. I think WAHL hair clippers are good and reasonable priced, considering the price you would pay for a haircut these days. They are not difficult to use, i.e., on anyone else, however I would not attempt to cut my own hair with one, for fear of the mess I would make of it.

After use, simply brush it clean and apply an antiseptic spray to the blades and from time to time, whilst the motor is still running, simply apply a minute drop of '3 in One' oil so as to lubricate the moving parts at the head. Do this religiously and the WAHL should last you years.