Tie Towel is the way forward!

From 1 review

bettyboop2011's review of Tie Towel - www.tietowel.co.uk

Tie Towel - www.tietowel.co.uk

“Tie Towel is the way forward!”

Written on: 04/11/2011 by bettyboop2011 (1 review written)

After being made redundant last year I have had to cut back on a few luxuries like monthly appointments at my favourite hair salon. Bad times!

So, I've been dying my hair at home, and colour wise, I've been getting some really nice results. However, I have also ruined some of my better towels in the process, as they are now permanently stained with hair dye! As well as that I've been getting hair dye splattered on my neck and even when I think I am being really careful, it often goes on my clothes too.

A friend of mine who works in the hairdressing world in Manchester recommended a new product called Tie Towel (www.tietowel.co.uk), which was developed by the owner of a top hair salon in the area and due to its popularity, is now on sale for £9.99 in all the obvious places - Boots, Superdrug and Asda are a few.

I've got one, and after my last two uses of it, I know its £9.99 v well spent. It’s amazing if you need to dye your hair at home - it a medium sized towel that fits around the neck and somehow they have managed to make it repel bleach and tints meaning Tie Towel will never stain, plus it’s got a toggle fitted in so it can be adjusted to fit around the neck perfectly. Meaning my neck was stain free too! You can re-use it over and over, and it can be washed after each use too. I am converted!