Biggest, best & cheapest gym in the UK?

Guest's review of Xercise4Less - www.xercise4less.co.uk

Xercise4Less - www.xercise4less.co.uk

“Biggest, best and cheapest gym in the UK?”

Written on: 06/09/2012

Xercise4Less in Leeds is definitely up there with the best gyms I've been to in terms of value for money. I've tried Nuffield Health and the likes and although it is nice that they have a sauna, jacuzzi and a steamroom I often used to think can a 3 minute experience in a hot, bubbly or steamy environment each time really justify forking out a excessive direct debit every month. So instead I got down to basics, where can I go that has a lot of weights, a lot of cardio equipment and has an enjoyable atmosphere. It was then when I came across Xercise4Less- at £14.99 a month this was definitely worth the purchase. It is 100% the biggest gym I've been in, a decent selection of weights, no hassle or waiting around for benches or machines machines and the amount of Cardio equipment is unreal. I was also particularly fond of the fitness studio which is like a Sports Hall me and my mates did our own bodypump and abs classes in there. In terms of atmosphere- it does seem warm and friendly all the time, I highly recommend this to anyone in Leeds, apparently according to their website they have ones in Wigan and Bolton too and if the Leeds is anything to go by I'd get involved. The link is www.xercise4less.co.uk I think. Hope this helps.