Rude staff & expensive prices

Guest's review of Total Fitness - www.totalfitness.co.uk

Total Fitness - www.totalfitness.co.uk

“Rude staff and expensive prices”

Written on: 07/03/2013

I have just joined total fitness as it the closest gym to me. However during my time there I have found some staff to be really rude and judgemental. They need better customer care training. I have found the way the speak to you is very down grading and unhelpfulful.

They also offer very expensive 'offers' and do not cater for a very wide range of people. I work in a number of hospitals so am not always around to use the gym facilities, so I was looking for somewhere where i could pay a month at a time but I had to commit to a 12 month contract because month-month prices were twice the price!

Overall very disappointed with my membership at total fitness hull.

Maxibear's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2013

I myself have just joined Prenton but lucky me I can cancel my contract, 1st time I went the boiler had broken pool area freezing, have been and used the gym which is ok, but today thought I would go for a nice swim, use hydro pool etc well all I can say is that I was very disappointed pool water freezing, hydro pool Luke warm, showers warm and to top it off sauna not working in the ladies changing room.

I was a member when it 1st opened but did cancel a few years ago as wasnt