Rubbish party huddersfield

Jrichardson's review of Total Fitness - www.totalfitness.co.uk

Total Fitness - www.totalfitness.co.uk

“Rubbish party huddersfield”

Written on: 27/01/2013 by Jrichardson (1 review written)

Having booked and paid in full for my daughters 8th birthday swimming party at Huddersfield total fitness, I did not expect to have to share an already small pool with another birthday party- due to the total incompetence of a total fitness employee who couldn't book a party onto the system.

We booked in advance, and paid in total 7 days before.
My daughter and her friends were very upset, and we were hugely embarrassed.
Even though we requested to speak to the manager, we were told that management was TOO BUSY.

There are many ways that this situation could have been avoided, but the fact that management at Huddersfield total fitness were not interested in the failure of their employees, and in turn failure on their part to manage their club- I say good luck to anyone who may have booked a sham of a swimming party there.

This was our fifth swimming party at Huddersfield total fitness, and until now the only thing we would have said was that the service during the party meal was super slow.

However, we will never know if Huddersfield total fitness management have sat up and started to do their jobs properly, or whether they are still hiding from unhappy customers - NEVER AGAIN.