On the decline! don't sign up!!

this.guy....matt's review of Total Fitness - www.totalfitness.co.uk

Total Fitness - www.totalfitness.co.uk

“On the decline! don't sign up!!”

Written on: 21/03/2012 by this.guy....matt (1 review written)

I joined TF in 2008 and found the price of £29.99 a month for a student very good compared to other gyms with the standards matching it's rivals.
However by 2010 the standards were slipping and the TF in Crewe was becoming very bad. Ignoring the fact my locker had been broken into twice, the gym equipment was not being maintained at all with machines commonly out of order.Furthermore there was no air conditioning and the pools were becoming colder and colder. Me and my friends visited TF in Trent Vale (recently closed) and Wilmslow (I hear has closed?) which we thought were slightly better but were still not particularly satisfactory.
I sent a letter to total fitness complaining about the conditions and making reasonable and inexpensive recommendations to fix the problems of robberies and maintenance however was given a very kind letter which basically said NO!
With prices rising frequently me and my friends left the gym in 2011. I hear from people who still go there that it is getting worse.
As mentioned, a lot of them are closing down so to sign up now would be very risky as the chances of the one nearest to you closing down without warning is very high.
So whatever you do avoid TF and sign up somewhere else