The worse gym I have ever been to In my life..

Guest's review of Total Fitness

Total Fitness

“The worse gym I have ever been to In my life.. ”

Written on: 29/07/2013

Just join walkden total fitness and it has to be the worse gym I have ever been a member at. 2 out of 5 Cardio machines you go on either don't work or don't work the way they should all the equipment is very old. The gym is never cleaned it is disgusting the air-con is never working or if it is it clearly needs fixing the heat in there is silly it's warmer in the gym than it is out side. The opening times are Monday to Thursday 6.30am - 10.00pm Friday 6.30am - 9.00pm Saturday and Sunday 8.00am - 7.00pm i really don't understand why they close at 9 on a Friday for the price your paying you can find a gym that is far better than this gym and have better opening times the staff are just there to get paid there not looking after the gym or the customers. Use to be a member at virgin active in the printworks and I only join total fitness coz its closer to where I live but will be going back to virgin..