Written on: 15/04/2013
For those who are looking at an gym, please do not use this gym. Here are the reasons for this:
1. The gym classes it's self as exclusive, do not believe this. The gym at best is above average and only due to the different equipment available. Many gyms are beginning to have all this equipment but less cost.
2. Once you have signed on the dotted line, you have a 3 month period if you decided not to go no more. Nearly all other gyms have 1 month period to leave.
3. The cost to go per month if not under an corporate membership, costs £130. For that you should be getting the best equipment, best trainers, etc. Gyms now are ranging between £20-£40 per month and you get the same things unless the equipment you want is not always used in gyms.
4. Trainers, some of them think they are superstars or people are led to believe they are these world class instructors but again you can get trainers in normal gyms with the same experience and plus you are not getting rip off with the charges they give to people.
Many of them do not even help normal customers if they are doing something wrong and only care about their clients. They even sit around on their iPads or moaning to their clients or even worse talking about other customers using the gym.
5. Management, from what I have heard from other people and also to the comment below, their policy needs changing. If you have an complaint about the gym, trainer, etc, they would change the issue around and then push you out of the door.
I could go on about this gym but I would stay clear of it. This gym is really for people who wants to spend and willing to have wool covering their eyes with this place.
As rated by real users
" Market leading in every way! " Read More
" Poor Customer Service " Read More
Written by themav81
" Property stolen " Read More
" Lie about allowing guests in " Read More
Written by Josh_k
" Esporta/Virgin Active, Stoke Gifford, Bristol " Read More