Chiswick Roko, recommend it

Guest's review of Roko Health Clubs www.roko.co.uk

Roko Health Clubs www.roko.co.uk

“Chiswick Roko, recommend it”

Written on: 22/08/2013

Reading through some of the comments about Roko Chiswick I seriously wonder whether they are talking about the right gym, or just rival gyms promoting false bad press? I've been a member for 4 years, during which time the equipment has always generally worked well(sure you have the odd fault, where doesn't but it's fixed quickly). The gym is huge, there is plenty of space, no overcrowding and I've never had to queue for anything. The gym staff, reception and trainers are very helpful and friendly, always acknowledge you and the reception staff always say hello and goodbye. The changing rooms are immaculate. The equipment is clean. I'm a gym snob and I can only say good things about Roko Chiswick. I'm sure there are better gyms out there if you want to pay 3 figure membership fees, but I'm there to work out, and it does exactly what a gym should, very well.