Customer of Pure Gym for 3 months can not fault it

reviewer0123's review of Pure Gym www.puregym.com

Pure Gym www.puregym.com

“Customer of Pure Gym for 3 months can not fault it”

Written on: 09/03/2012 by reviewer0123 (6 reviews written)

I joined Pure Gym around 3 or 4 months ago before they even opened their new gym in my city.

I have now been using the Pure Gym for a few months and can not find a single fault.

The gym is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means that I no longer have to worry about fitting my life around the opening times like I did with my previous gym. I can go whenever suits me, at whatever time.

There is a huge range of new, modern and easy-to-use equipment. The main room consists mostly of cardio equipment with several side rooms consisting of free weights, resistance equipment, power plates and more.

They also do a range of classes which, although I am yet to participate in any, look exciting and are at a range of times throughout the day and evening.

Entry to the gym is via a PIN, therefore there are no cards or key fobs are anything like that to carry around.

Changing rooms are kept fairly clean but can get a little cramped during busy periods.