Northfield cleanliness

Guest's review of LA Fitness Health Clubs www.lafitness.co.uk

LA Fitness Health Clubs www.lafitness.co.uk

“Northfield cleanliness”

Written on: 23/10/2013

I have been a member of the Northfield LA Fitness for sometime and witnessed some poor practises but nothing since changing my training times.
The one weekend I witnessed the two cleaners taking 40 minutes to clean 5 windows stopping every wipe to talk to each other, then neat chemical being poured over the shower room floor before spending time on his mobile phone while leaving drain covers up and the neat chemical on the floor while members was walking over it the chemical tub i took a picture of and then looked up should be mixed at maximum 8%
Today I have witnessed the best yet, two cleaners have taken 50 minutes to wipe 8 pieces of kit and the lad was just using a feather duster what will this ever clean??? He spent time balancing the duster on his finger and talked through his achievement with his colleague,
Overall no chemical was used to clean the gym equipment and their efforts show a lack of standard in cleaning and more interest in watching the music videos, I spoke to two other members in the Sauna and they had many examples go poor hygiene.
Once my membership expires I will change gym.