Fraudulent money grabbers

Guest's review of LA Fitness Health Clubs www.lafitness.co.uk

LA Fitness Health Clubs www.lafitness.co.uk

“Fraudulent money grabbers”

Written on: 13/04/2013

I used to work in the contact centre in doncaster. Mal-practise and greed was prevalent. 'get as much extra cash from members as possible' should have been the motto. Every last working day of the month-the phone lines went down???? It became a staff joke-it was only because they could get another months payment from those wishing to cancel their memberships on the last working day of the month. They did not want conscientious customer service advisors (such as i-which is why i was hounded out of my job!) working for them-they just want people who find it funny to rob people. I will NEVER sign a 'contract' and be a member of ANY gym due to my experience there. My advice to people-never join a gym in either January or may (post Xmas and pre holidays) and sign ANY kind of extended contract cos once youve signed - you're trapped. Also, make sure you have written and signed paperwork from ANY member of staff you speak to-DO NOT take anyone on face value. My experience of la fitness and being included in staff briefings and experiencing what I did was- the member is not important to them-just their direct debit details.