DO NOT JOIN!!! Money grabbing liers!!!

Guest's review of LA Fitness Health Clubs www.lafitness.co.uk

LA Fitness Health Clubs www.lafitness.co.uk

“DO NOT JOIN!!! Money grabbing liers!!!”

Written on: 21/11/2012

Do not join this gym, my mum and i joined feb 2011 for a ONE YEARS CONTRACT. We went 3 times a week every week for almost 3 months, the gym was ok the jacuzzi was abit unclean. 3 months after we joined i fell seriously ill and almost died when we were sold the contract the lady said we could "freeze the membership" if we had a good enough reason. We was then told by la fitness that did not exsist and the girl had been sacked for selling false memberships. We accepted we would have to carry on paying the years money. But then from feb 2012 i have been receiving letters from la fitness threatening to take me to court because i haddnt been paying them money. Even tho its been coming out of my account every month. I sent them bank statements and it was still not resolved until november 2012 when they finally agreed to pay my money back and cancel the apparently two year contract. I thought it was all over but now it has started again and also my mum is receiving them. We are now seeking legal advice.
DO NOT JOIN THIS GYM,!!
They are money grabbing scum