Fitness first change your membership without telling you.

Guest's review of Fitness First

Fitness First

“Fitness first change your membership without telling you. ”

Written on: 19/08/2013

I joined FF about 3 years ago and at the time I had a full time job so I was only able to attend gym in the evenings so I took out a peak membership and I was never told any different since. It was to my surprise on Saturday morning that I was denied access to the gym because I had an "off peak" membership. So I called head office this morning for them to tell me that I initially signed up to an off peak package and if I wanted to upgrade I would have to pay more. Considering I have the contract infront of me saying I had a full membership they still lied about telling me that my membership was off peak and refused to take the proof into consideration. This is clearly their little scam to try and get more money out of people as they had increased my mum monthly payments without informing her and they have done similar things to a lot of people I know. Don't ever sign up with fitness first as they don't care about anything but getting more money out of you.

Fitnessfirst's Comment

Written on: 21/08/2013

We're sorry to hear of this. If you would like to discuss this further please contact us. Thank you