Marriotts Hotle Leicester Gym

Guest's review of Fitness First

Fitness First

“Marriotts Hotle Leicester Gym”

Written on: 19/02/2013

Heated swimming pool.... It sucks:er negatives: no induction; no personal trainers make themselves known and if you ask reluctantly tell you how to use the machines(!?). sometimes, in the showers, there is no shower gel (happened last night, and I had to got from one shower to another!). Sometimes the personel at the desk are really miserable.. come on! You should be employing personel who like people!! If only your American founders could see this I am sure it's not what the in my 14 months there I remember the once.. the swimming pool was actually heated! Othy intended. There are times when I have been there and the steam room and sauna have shut half an hour early.. if you say it is open till 11pm then don't promise what you cannot deliver. Simple!! I shall be looking to go to an alternative gym.

Fitnessfirst's Comment

Written on: 07/03/2013

Hi, Sorry to hear that. If we can be of any help, please email us at membershipexecutive@fitnessfirst.com. Thank you.