One star two many!!!

starieyessar's review of Fitness First For Women

Fitness First For Women

“One star two many!!!”

Written on: 27/03/2013 by starieyessar (1 review written)

The standard of fitness first for Women Crouch End leaves a lot to be desired. The staff are rude and only worried about checking their facebook pages and chatting.The equipment is old and in need of dire repaire. I showed up for a class last week after taking the time off work only to be told that the lady teaching the class no longer works there and the class was cancelled, when I questioned about the online timetable I was told that it never gets updated and I should have called!! PROFESSIONAL!!!If your lucky 1 of 6 tvs might work. There are never any paper towels to clean the machines after use and forget about wanting a paper cup for a coffee (which they advertise is one of their perks). I pay a high rate eveRy month for a bog standard service.There are NEVER any lockers and as I come from work I ofetn have laptops and expensive equipment which I am told I can leave in the office which is open to everyone!!The sinks were both broken another time I was told to wash my hands in the shower.This is the worst gym I have ever experienced!!